Sunday 9 December 2012

Your Baby Doesn’t Look Like Me – Former Reps Member Denies Paternity Of Actress’ Baby




As the game of denial continues between former House Of Reps member, Dino Melaye and actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe over paternity of her new born baby, the man at the centre of the storm has reportedly told friends he doesn’t know where the actress got the pregnancy she is now pinning on him.
Dino is quoted to have said, “Don’t joke with such a serious issue. I don’t know where she got the pregnancy from, the baby doesn’t look like me, I can bet it. I am sure DNA will exonerate me from this ugly scenario.”
Our question of the day is this: in the absence of DNA, does a child have to look like you before you accept paternity?
-Source: Olu Famous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More