Wednesday 21 November 2012

Crazy;Out On The Beach 80 Year Old Woman Wears bikini


Okay! This is crazy! I know but after careful examination, the only conclusion that I arrived at was, this grandma is looking to turn some heads in shock, surprise, admiration or even disgust to some because I don’t know of any other reason why she’d flaunt her surgically enhanced body in a beach wear as this.

The woman, said to be in her eighties, took a confident stroll to the beach where her appearance elicited some fun of laughter from the kids around and even shock while yet some others marveled at her self-confidence.
What do you think motivated her to dress in a ‘G-String’ to the beach?
 ooshe this woman is crazy!!

3 comments:

I think she looks great! I be happy to walk down the beach with you! Keep it up!

Stunningly beautiful! A real head-turner!

I think she looks fabulous 😘😍😋

Post a Comment

Breaking News

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More